Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fast Food Again...

Seriously, what is wrong with me? I had a 1000 calorie (at least) dinner at 8:30 tonight. Rather than cooking a proper meal, I sent my husband out for Wendy's. It didn't even taste good. Why do I eat things that don't taste good?

Tomorrow is another day at the gym. My 30 minutes on the treadmill should burn of 1/10 of my dinner. I truly need to do something about my eating habits. I am really out of control.

I am starting fresh tomorrow. I am setting the bar pretty low so I can achieve a goal. I will drink at least 64oz of water and I will workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
later on and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my site ... Registry cleaner software
my web page :: best registry cleaner