Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A New Baby!!

Today my best friend gave birth to a very cute and healthy baby girl. I am very excited as my baby girl is 3 months old and they will grow up together.

The arrival of this baby means that my friend is no longer pregnant. Now that she is no longer pregnant, that means that I have to get with the program because she will be back to her size 6 skinny little ass in no time. I don't want to continue to be the fat friend, but I have to say that I really enjoyed her pregnancy and how easy it was to talk her into eating junk food. Sadly, I am the one who gained the weight.

It serves me right to pack on the sympathy weight because I secretly wished she would gain 80 lbs with this baby. She didn't and she looks fantastic!! That is life.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Congrats with the new baby friend. That is too cute, built in play mate for the kiddo. I was rolling when you said she looked fantastic, and that's life.