Monday, December 3, 2007

RED ALERT, RED ALERT!

200 lbs!

I was hovering under that number for so long and now I have hit it. Am I shocked? No. I have been stuffing my face constantly. Am I upset? Yes. But I know what I need to do, I just need to do it. My "give a damn" is out the window. I have to start getting serious as I have NO clothes to wear.

So as I sit here in TIGHT workout pants, I am coming up with ways to make my goals realistic and attainable. Part of my problem is that I have so many bad habits that I want to change them all at once. That doesn't work for me. If I start failing in one area; I fail in the whole thing. My new mantra will be small changes.

This week's goals:
Water, Water, Water
Journal
Workout 4 times. (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love your blog!

And as I sit here at work in my too-tight pants, completely miserable, I know right where you are coming from.

Yasmin said...

This is great!

Journal. It's my first step for getting back on track. I don't worry if I'm staying in my range, just writing stuff down is half the battle.

Viv said...

I know what you mean, baby steps. I need to trash my loose pants. The rather the tight ones, keeps me focused.