P.O.M tagged everyone who read her random details. Since I have nothing running related to write about today, here are my 7 things.
1. I ran my first marathon in 2001 with little training, weighing in at 200+ pounds, semi-hungover, and was a smoker. I finished about 5:30. I was sore for about a year. I don't recommend doing it that way.
2. I have to start my day at work with a large Americano from Caribou Coffee. The days I work, the guys in the coffee shop have it ready when they see me coming. Now that is service! I am a caffeine whore, that drink contains 4(!) shots of espresso.
3. I have had braces twice in my adult life and a nose job. Guess what? My teeth are not perfect and my nose is still crooked. I say it gives me a bit of character.
4. One of my best gal pals is also named Carly. Yes, we were products of the 70's and we were both named after Carly Simon.
5. My current job is in accounting and I am H-O-R-R-I-B-LE with math.
6. I have no problems changing poopie diapers, yet I cannot watch people brush their teeth or drink milk without getting a little sick to my stomach
7. I am allergic to chicken, turkey, shellfish, peaches, bananas, apricots, plums, pears, and a garden variety of environmental elements. Too bad I am not allergic to McDonald's, chocolate, or beer.
So now that you know all about me (not real exciting), I am tagging anyone who reads this.
That is all I have today. It is supposed to be nice the weekend and I plan on making the most of it.