Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Special Note to the Man at the Gym Today

Dear Little Man at the Gym,

Thank you for deciding to do your workout on the treadmill next to me. I know you could have chosen any number of empty treadmills, but I am honored you picked the one that is right on top of mine.

I couldn't help but notice how nice you smell. Brut? Old Spice? Obsession? I can appreciate a man's need for "smellys", but do you really think it is necessary to bathe in it prior to a work out? I am not sure who you were trying to lure with your scent at 5:45 in the morning, but it was a little over the top. Unfortunately, I had to cut my workout short because I could taste your cologne.
Also, can you please tell me who sings "Sexy Back"? Yes, of course....it is Justin Timberlake. Lets keep it that way. You may THINK you sound like the one and only, but you sounded like you were making an obscene phone call. I love JT as much as you do, but I beg you, please don't ruin my fantasy man by murdering his songs.

In closing, I can appreciate a friendly, nice smelling man who loves JT, but get the hell away from me at the gym. Thanks.

Regards,
Carly

3 comments:

Viv said...

LMAO, it was that kind of morning at the gym, huh. I would love an audio clip to hear him singing. that is one of the funniest songs people can sing aloud.

Stace said...

LMAO! Sexy, sexy, sexy! You know you loved it ; )

AndrewE said...

Oh dear...you crack me up.