Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Month and a New Attitude

Woo Hoo March is here!!!!!! This means Spring is literally around the corner. I think the subzero weather is done (then again this is Minnesota) and things are going to start to thaw. March tends to be the snowiest month of the year. Snow I can deal with. This is the month where it is fun to play outside. The best part is, if we do get a 2 foot snowfall, it isn't long for this world (then again this is Minnesota).

I just came back from an almost 3 mile run. The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold. I made the trip in about 30 minutes. My knee held up pretty good but my muscles were screaming at me. I am going to try to get some stretching in today.

I am pretty sure my loving life attitude that I have at the moment is due to an empty house. My husband took the kidlets to his parents' house overnight. I miss my buggers, but I do enjoy my peace and quiet. There is no screaming, crying, or whining. I am in heaven. I only have about 3 hours left of my time so I better go enjoy it.

4 comments:

Viv said...

LOL! Enjoy the free time.
Great job on getting out there and glad all those endorphins gotcha pumped! Whoohoo on the 3, with no pain ;-)

Marcy said...

Ooohhhh girl, you RELAX and have some fun! Those blocks of free time are few and far between for us Moms LOL. In fact, I'm jealous!

Stace said...

Way to go on the run!
I hope you enjoyed your free time : )

P.O.M. said...

Yeah. I can't wait for spring to be sprung :)