Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now I Understand Germaphobes

**SHUDDER**GAG**
Do you know that there are people in this world that visit the bathroom and do not wash their hands???? I just witnessed someone who walked out of a stall after flushing and proceeded to walk out without stopping by the sink to wash the off the skank. What the hell is wrong with people??!! Even my 5 and 3 year old boys know better. This is probably the same asshat who used the woman's shower room and didn't clean up after herself. I walked into a sink full of red toothpaste and stray hair. (INSERT DRY HEAVE HERE). People are pigs and I am beyond grossed out. Now I understand why people are obsessed with hand sanitizer. I know I will be thinking twice before eating anything during our next potluck.

Anyway, back to regular scheduled blogging about being fat and running....

I ran last night on the slippery slush and completed about 2 miles. I felt good about crossing it off the list. It was one of those runs where it took an act of God to get me out the door, but was happy and felt great when I was done. I was quite amazed that I didn't end up on my rear end with all the ice. Funny, considering earlier yesterday I did end up on my rear just walking on the sidewalk.

Today's gym adventure was a 2 mile treadmill walk. I broke a sweat at a 15:00/mile pace (is that laughing I hear?). In my best Forrest Gump voice, "That is all I have to say about that".

5 comments:

P.O.M. said...

Oh gag me with a spoon. A clean spoon. Just thinking about getting on the airplane tonight and all the germs involved with THAT. Let me double up my Vitamins!!!

Marcy said...

You know what's even worse? The ones that you hear drop one and then just walk out without washing. Ohhhh please can I touch the door handle after you? Pretty please! *PUKE* Nasty, nasty people out there.

Stace said...

I'll have some of that taco dip with a side of Norwalk Virus!

ThickChick said...

Haha, people NEVER cease to amaze me!
I recently went to a chic bar that just remodeled and noticed that the new funky, fountain-y bathroom sink was placed ouside the bathrooms, which kind of shames everyone into washing their hands because if they don't, everyone in the restaurant will see! Haha, brilliant!!

More establishments need to take on this design feature.

Running Knitter said...

I hate when people use the restroom and just walk right out! nasty nasty nasty!!!