Monday, March 31, 2008

Snowday Monday


Spring in Minnesota, you gotta love it! It has been snowing here all day. Yesterday it was mid-50's. I am not too upset about today's weather as I am in sweats and I am not leaving the house. Today gave me a good opportunity to start my annual spring decluttering. I also had time to plan out my weekly running goal.

Running:

Monday-2.0

Tuesday-2.0 (gym)

Wednesday-2.5 and cross train

Thursday-2.5

Friday-Day of Rest

Saturday-3.0

Sunday-cross train


***EDIT***
I did not run today when hubby got home. By 6pm the roads were nasty.



3 comments:

Tammy said...

Blech! Snow!

Good for you for making your plan for the week... Oh, and for cleaning and organizing. That's a downfall of mine.

Marcy said...

Freeking snow!! I'm so sick of this sheet (That's my polite term for the bad version :P)! We're supposed to get some as well, towards the end of the week. Whateva. BAH!

Viv said...

Snow sux! To me anyways, and I am sure it is working ur nerves.