Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wii are Having Fun!

Tonight we took a break from our regular routine of me surfing the web and my husband watching the latest news. We boxed, we golfed , and we bowled. I have to admit, it is kind of a workout. A friend that I work with told me she was sore after Wii bowling and I wondered how people could be sore just playing a video game. Well, I know exactly where she was coming from. I think I will be be looking for the Ben Gay to rub into my shoulders after tonight's marathon Wii session.

Before tonight I never wanted video games in this house, and I gave my parents the stink eye when they "scored" one for my 5 and 3 year old (I still think they are too young). But I think I have come around and I think I am somewhat addicted after the first night.


The whole family got involved. Above is my mother bowling.

As far as running goes, I did 2.25 miles today. Weather was great except for the slippery roads. Half marathon training starts tomorrow!

Oh....I am up to bowl. I have to go kick some Wii ass!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Awwwhhhh yeah! You know that is a workout! Especially the boxing. Seriously my arms KILL after playing that LOL.

ebsfwan said...

I hope you won!

Viv said...

LMAO! That Wii does look fun, and a workout! I need to get on the Wii wagon. Modern family time is so me :-) Nice on the 2+ miles!

Pokey said...

OMG, I love the Wii!!! We have family bowling tournaments a couple times a week! Careful - soon you will need a 12-step program! ;)

Great job on the miles!

Your Brother... said...

I am gonna knock up Kristen for one I think... Think Mom and Dad would be pissed?

Stace said...

Are your parents looking to adopt? That looks like so much fun! Does it count as cross training?