Sunday, April 6, 2008

6 Words

Photobucket


Happiness is Family, Friends, and Cake

There you have it, my 6 word memoir. Of course it would have to include cake. Having cake is only fun when you can eat it with the people you love (as long as they keep their grubby mitts off my plate).

I was tagged by thebets to do this. I thought it was a fun thing to do but it was a challenge to sum up my life in just six words. To keep this moving through blogland I tag Stace, Laura, Viv, Yas, and Pokey.

Here are the Rules:
(1) Write your own six word memoir.
(2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
(3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogs-universe.
(4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
(5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


Have Fun and I apologize if this is a duplicate tag. I am behind on my blog stalking.

8 comments:

Viv said...

That is a good one! I smirk everytime I see cake I think of you now. I am going to have to think about this one...

Andrew is getting fit said...

Ohhhhh! 4:53 AM here in NZ and now I'm longing for chocolate cake!

Marcy said...

LOL Carly if that isn't the truth I don't know what is! ;-)

Tammy said...

I love it!

Ahhh, cake...

P.O.M. said...

Oh great. Now I'm craving some cake. ha ha.

Laura N said...

Hey, groovy 6 word memoir, girl! Thanks for tagging me. I'm gonna noodle on it and get it done this week.

Pokey said...

Can I just plagarize your memoir? It pretty much sums it up, LOL!!!

Jen said...

I WANT THAT CAKE.