Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ha Ha Mother Nature

This is not funny even if it is April Fools. It is April 1st and I had to warm up my car and brush off all the snow before heading out to the gym this morning. The snow I can deal with, it is the wind and cold that I can't appreciate in April. Enough of this crapola Mother Nature! I WANT SPRING!

Fastforward....to 7pm.........

It has actually turned out to be a great day. The sun is shining and most of the snow has melted. I guess Mother Nature does have a heart!!! I am off to get my 2 miles in.....

4 comments:

Viv said...

Allright!!

Marcy said...

Sweetness!! Weird how she works sometimes, huh? LOL

Stace said...

It really did turn out well, didn't it? I hope you enjoyed the 2 miles!

Mendy said...

I know you all up north are really suffering. I am hoping the snow will back off very soon for ya'll.

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! Glad I found your blog as well. I have that addictive relationship with the scale, while trying to loose 20+ lbs.

Hope your run was successful!