Monday, April 28, 2008

Sorry Mom

My mom told me I need to be nicer to my husband. She thought the picture I posted of him in the 10K post didn't really show his best side. She thought I was being mean by posting that image. I just giggled because I didn't think it was a bad photo of him. In fact, he did a good job modeling how frackin' cold it was that day.

So here is a nicer photo of him....


Photobucket

No workouts today. It was a day of rest for me and my aching dogs thanked me for doing nothing. Can I just say that I am still shocked that I ran over 6 miles?!?!?!

8 comments:

Al's Cooking Light Reviews said...

LMAO

thebets said...

Wow...if you are Mrs. Damon, I think you're pregnant. LOL

Marcy said...

OMG ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAAA You're husband is hot!

RunningNan said...

ahh.. yes, in my dreams I'm married to Michael Vartan!

Stace said...

OMG! That's hilarious! Very sweet of your mom to look out for her son-in-law ; )

Laura N said...

OMG You are so funny. I'm sorry to say I've had multiple fantasies about your husband. You can hate me now.

Al's Cooking Light Reviews said...

Can I link you to my blog (it is ALB).

Carly said...

LOL, Of course Alb. I have been trying to link you too but I think I keep forgetting to save.