Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF!

I can't focus. My thoughts are all over the place right now. I think it is funny that while on my run this morning I thought of a million things I wanted to blog about. Now I am sitting here staring my screen with nothing to say. This kind of sums up how my week has been.

Running has kept me somewhat sane this week. Although I have been avoiding the gym for the last two weeks, I have been getting up to run around the 'hood. I have been looking forward to my runs because my mind needed to wander. I have been consumed with all the stuff I have going on, nothing bad, just a lot of stuff going on.

I will be be somewhat back to normal after this Mom's Retreat is done. I am not nervous about the presentation anymore. I am just going to do it. They lovely ladies I am working with scheduled me as the first speaker so I can move on.

I spoke to a graphic designer today and she is going to design my business logo. The same thing that keeps going through my head is MY BUSINESS. I am going to have a business!!!!! I have been getting phone calls to set up photo shoots and they are going to PAY me!!!

On the workout front, I have been good at keeping up with my running schedule this week. My goal was to get in 15 miles this week. After this weekend I should exceed it. I need to incorporate stretching as I am constantly stiff. The arches of my are aching. I am thinking it is time to buy new shoes and start using my orthotics again.

TGIF!!!!

6 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Amen!

Marcy said...

I hope you're weekend was good, chica ;D WHOOT WHOOT on the business ;D ;D Sweetness!

Al's Cooking Light Reviews said...

Of course it is time to buy new shoes!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the business!

Pokey said...

Congrats Carly...sounds like everything is falling into place nicely. I LOVE it when that happens :P

Your little diva is a total cutie....way to get her out there and starting running early!!!

Laura N said...

Glad you had a good week. Busy but good. And congrats on the business, wow! Hope this week has been going well for you.