Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5 More Things...

Here I go again....Laura tagged me back to spill 5 more things about me. As I think about it, it sounds as if I need to get myself to the therapist ASAP!

1. Watching people brush their teeth, roadkill, and milk all make me gag.

2. I secretly have a crush on Kid Rock

3. I am a major klutz. One of my many falls was in NYC right in front of Ground Zero. I tripped over my own feet and landed on my back only to have my shirt fly up over my head exposing the gut and bra. I know I was a sight for sore eyes. My friends and husband were laughing so hard they could not help me. I was too stunned to move. Car were honking and other peeps were pointing and laughing. They don't call me grace for nothin'!

4. I worked at Hardee's in high school and they made me dress up as a clown for birthday parties and they put me in a chicken suit to promote their new fried chicken. I am still in therapy.

5. I bungee jumped in a dress. College Spring Break, need I say more? I did borrow shorts to cover the girl parts.

I tag everyone!

8 comments:

your brother said...

Cover the girl parts... ha you are so funny "big bro"... you already admitted to being a man in the last blog... "it's not a tumor"... its an adams apple... just kidding. luv u long time...

D10 said...

Kid Rock, I think he is really talented, love his voice. And, as to yesterday's post, I love all things potato!

Marcy said...

OMG CARLY!!!! KID ROCK?!?! Ooohhh girl! Not that I should really say anything because I've had crushes on some nasty celebs myself LOL

Jen Den said...

That Ground Zero story made me laugh my ass off. Just so you know.

RunningNan said...

I will do this and post it for tomorrow, or maybe later today!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I did this...


But your Ground Zero story makes me laugh! You definitely probably lightened up the mood around there that day!

Viv said...

HAHAHA! Kid Rock, me too. I have a thing for Tommy Lee too. Maybe I should just take all of Pam Anderson's left sloppys.
I loved the 5!!

Laura N said...

You are so funny!