Monday, June 23, 2008

Buzz Kill

Nothing like a shot out back window to try to kill a good runner's high. I woke up this morning to find that the back window of my van was smashed. The police came and said most likely that it was a pellet gun as they have had a bunch of calls for this same issue. He said it was probably kids "having fun". WTF??!! Kids having fun is TPing a house not going around vandalizing vehicles. I know the douche bag(s) that did this will not be caught and/or punished. I just hope Karma is a bitch.

It is going to take a lot more than a broken window to break my runner's high. In fact, I kind of got a chuckle when the cop came to write up the police report. I walked outside looking like trailer trash. Just so you can get a visual...unshowered and smelly, effed up hair, no make up, and lounge short paired with a nasty old t-shirt. I can actually hear the theme song to COPS playing. Of course the nice cop was a looker......




10 comments:

chia said...

I'll give you the same advice Nitmos gave me...

Go for the gun, they like that.

Bad boyz bad boyz... whatcha gunna dooo....

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Go for the gun. HA HA HA, I'm dying.

I'm so sorry about the window. Thanks for the mental picture. Hee hee

paige said...

I agree! What ever happened to the good ol TP?!

You made me laugh though about "Bad Boys."

Our local TV station has their own version. My little brother got a speeding ticket, that required a court summons he was going so fast, and when he got out of the car the camera was in his face! LOL

He just about had a stroke every time the show came on for about 8 months after. It's one of my mom's favorites. He still lives at home and hadn't told the folks....idiot. He also paid a helluva fine to keep it off his record AND the parental's ins....yup he's a super duper idiot!

Marcy said...

OMFG CARLY I AM SOOOO LMAO!! NOT at the window but your last paragraph. I'm glad they didn't shoot out your sense of humor as well! I'm sorry chica. And yes karma WILL catch up eventually :-)

Lily on the Road said...

That just sucks, little bugger's, reform school I say!! LMAO!!!

At least it was the window and no one was in the van!

D10 said...

I now have the Cops song stuck in my head!!! What some kids think is fun these days?

You did awesome on the half! Great job.

Viv said...

LMAO the Bad Boy's song playing. Oh Carly the effers were trying to rain on your 1/2 parade. It does suck but I can see why you are still enjoying thar runners high...you deserve it. Am I trailer trash because I love Cops it is one of the shows I can still roll with. Some teenagers are azzhats. Hope the hig holds out a bit longer if not those kids that broke the window can prolly help you out with that.

Kelly said...

THAT SUCKS! My car windowshield got egged on Monday afternoon outside of my office. WTF? Who does that? But, a shot out window?? That is not having fun - that is beginning a life of crime.

Sorry you have to deal with that.

Remember - what goes around, comes around!!!!

RunningNan said...

I've had a moment like that with the COPS theme playing in my head... The only thing that was different was that I was wearing a bra and nobody on that show seems to!

I'm sorry about your window

thebets said...

Ack! I'm so sorry about your window!