Monday, June 2, 2008

A Great Day

I had a great day today! A 4.5 mile run is how I started my day. It was slow but it was a GREAT run. I felt awesome when I was done. Then, I ran errands with all 3 kiddos and no one got screamed at, pinched, or left for a stranger to pick up. To add to my bliss, my diet could not have been better today... no junk, no sugar, no booze. Also, my photo shoot tonight went very well. I got some great shots. I am getting organized for tomorrow which includes packing my lunch and laying out my clothes. The planets must have aligned because today could not have been better.

I had the come to Jesus talk with myself this past weekend. Frankly, I am sick of being fat and not doing anything about it.

10 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Woohoo. Hope today is as good as yesterday.

your brother said...

and what did Jesus say back to you? God Bless...

Stace said...

Way to go - keep it up!

Marcy said...

Could you send Jesus over here in a bottle? Because I need a great day LOL

Running Knitter said...

I love runs like that.

Kelly said...

Great job Carly!

Laura N said...

Yay you! Here's to more perfect days!!

Tammy said...

I love days like that!

I have had many many many "come to Jesus" talks with myself - I can totally relate.

Viv said...

Carly, you have been due for a fantastic day! Keep it up, you have go this covered!

thebets said...

Gotta love those come to Jesus talks....