Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Stuff About Last Weekend...


I flopped on the IDWLC this week. I am up almost 2lbs this week. I suppose I can claim water retention from the race I ran, but in reality I think I have this to blame



Photobucket

Auntie Mary made her famous lasagna for a post race dinner on Sunday. It was AWESOME and worth every pound put on. It is so good that I have to blog about it. This picture does not do it justice. Everything is made from scratch and it takes her a few days for everything to be put together. I suggest she do a little Throw Down with Mr. Bobby Flay.

My little guys also did their first race last Friday. They had a blast and now they want to run with me all the time. Too bad my hubby doesn't feel the same way!


Hey Look...Mom packed the wrong shoes...I am wearing my brother's shoes that are 3x too big for me.

Yes, he ran with the horns. A little pre-race rest.

They got their own race "bling"

Nothing else going on as I am still without a vehicle. When I get bummed out about being limited to walking, I think of all that gas I am saving. Woo Hoo!!! I am dusting off my bike to see if I can ride it to work tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now that is something to laugh about....me on a bike.

10 comments:

paige said...

How Cute!! I wish they had the tiny tot races here : )

Your discription of your pasta treat made my mouth water!

Marcy said...

Awwhhhh Carly they're so cute!!

You're really going to ride your bike to work?!? Ooohhh we must know how that goes! LOL

chia said...

Aww- so sweet! Great brood of 'ittles you got there!

Tammy said...

The little ones are so so cute!

The lasagna looks and sounds deelish. Now I'm hungry.

Stace said...

I am so glad you got pictures of the boys at the race, they are adorable!!
That lasagne looks fantastic!

John, Kristen & Aldo said...

My stomach growls looking at the lasagna picture! I updated our blog (finally)...

Delane said...

THAT.LOOKS.GOOD!!!!

I.WANT.LASAGNAE!!!!!

Jen said...

Too cute! And I'm laughing because I have a lasagne in the oven right now...

Laura N said...

What's with your kids' funny hair cuts?

;-)

They are such cuties.

Bummer about the car window. Hope those hoods are getting their karmic comeupance.

Jade Lady said...

You're a great influence on your kids! They are adorable!