Monday, June 9, 2008

Week One Weight Loss Challenge

I stayed EXACTLY the same!!!!! I am chalking it up to water retention as I have worked my ass off this week working out and I did well on watching what I stuffed in my pie hole. I am not discouraged, just annoyed because I want instant results. I can just keep up what I have been doing and hope to see a ginormous loss next week.

I am still fighting with my new Garmin. I think I may have to exchange it. It is supposed to automatically pick up the HRM and the foot pod. I have to fiddle with it in order for it find the sensors. It also will not sync with my laptop. I am frustrated with it because I want to start using it. I even broke down and read the manual cover to cover. Still I can't get this sucker to work properly. It got great reviews so I think I got a bum one.

I seems like we might see the sun here today. If it warms up I am taking the kiddos to the pool today. I am dreading the swimsuit and I pray I have one that fits. That is good motivation right there to stay on track.

I will be adding a workout later this afternoon. I think I may dust off the bike and take it for a spin around the hood. I will follow it up with a 3 mile run.

10 comments:

RunningNan said...

You can come see our sunshine and heat over here... It's too hot!

Yeah, totally don't give up on the weight loss.. I finally broke my plateau after months on end. It will happen!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Definitely. I lost .4 I think. I'm chalking it up to Airplane bloat and not the 12 continuous hours of drinking that I did on Saturday.

Marcy said...

Did you weigh yourself at the same time of day as last time? Weight can flux up to *I believe* 5 lbs from morning til night.

Viv said...

I bet next week you will have a great loss. You know how it goes with the scale. Great job on working so hard this week. It will pay off.
Bummer about the Garmin. Reuturn that puppy and try again.

D10 said...

I'm with Marcy, are you weighing yourself at the same time each day? Also, don't get down about the numbers. Keep working out and eating right, the pounds will drop. Hang in there, you are doing great.

Jade Lady said...

Some weigh-ins are like that - fear not! And, enjoy the pool! Are u a triathlete? pool, bike, run - sounds like it!

Check out my blog - I just tagged you as the new IT girl!

Running Knitter said...

Stick with it. You will see the scale move sooner or later. :)

Stace said...

You are so ambitious, way to go! Soon, the scale will cooperate, but with all that running, surely you are also building some serious, scale-tricking leg muscles!

Lily on the Road said...

I hear you on the weight loss, I didn't do well either, I think I lost a pound (maybe). sigh

Return your Garmin, I had to return mine and the new one works great!!

daphne said...

if you don't have time for workouts and still want to lose weight, you can try Garcinia Cambogia Extract! I lose weight and so happy about it!