Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blogging Whilst Driving

We are on our way home after an exhausting weekend hanging with the family. It is only a 2.5 hour drive from from the city, but it feels like it takes all day. I am happy to report there were no more near death experiences and we are coming home with all 3 kids. My husband is happy as a clam listening to crackled talk radio, the kids are all passed out, and I catching up on my blogging….even with the lack of Internet access.

The reunion was fun. I can’t believe what a big group of breeders we have become. A whole new mess of blonde hair, blue-eyed kiddos were running around that were not around at the last reunion 2 years ago. The kids had a blast with all their new found cousins. A relative of mine came up to me and said she read my blog and laughed at the title. Note to self: stop making fun of family in the blog (NOT).

I am chipped out, dipped out, and just sick of food in general. I can’t wait to get back to a routine and get some decent food into my system. I never thought I would say this, but I am completely junk-fooded out.

10 comments:

Mark Salinas said...

Peace while the kids sleep...nice. :)

Check out my post...

"Linkin Last Week..."

Vava said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The IV drip should be part of the benefits package, as far as I'm concerned... I reached the same state of junk food repulsion a couple of months back, and am happy to say that I've strayed very little. Great blog and All the best!

Shosh said...

LOL I feel you. I think that while my guest was here I ate enough junk to last me all year.

Glad that you had a nice reunion.

Shosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

Glad you had a good reunion!

OMG Carly do you ever get nervous about fam reading your blog? Sometimes I wonder who is out there that reads mine and secretly wants to kill me :P

Lily on the Road said...

LOL at Marcy....glad you had a great time!

Stace said...

Glad you all have something to keep you busy on the road. Can't wait to hear all the details!
I'm still afraid to blog about the fam, even tho I'd love to get it off my chest - free therapy!

AKA Alice said...

I think my family reads my blog once in awhile, but mostly they have no idea what I'm talking about...

Crackled talk radio is like nails on a chalkboard to me...aaahhhhhhh!

D10 said...

Glad you had a nice time at the reunion and that you are coming home with all 3 kids!

RunningNan said...

I'm going back asswards! I'm losing my routine. I'm hoping that's something that is going to work for me!