Yesterday I made some of the worst food choices. They are so bad I have to share them. After reviewing my food log, I can conclude that I have a bit of a carbohydrate addiction.
Kashi granola bar
A piece of orgasm cake* the size of my head
(*orgasm cake=chocolate Costco sheet cake with cream cheese mousse filling and chocolate frosting....I am easy)
Panera Asiago Roast Beef Sammy (half)
Creamy Tomato Soup (15 grams of fat!!!!!)
Snickers (it said on the package it was a substantial snack)
Mini bacon cheeseburgers
2 beers (lite beer)
Yesterday was my insane day. I left the house at 6:15 and did not return until 11pm. I have a few days like this every month and if I do not plan ahead a little bit, I will packing on the weight. Lesson learned, I will pack some food the night before. The worst part was I didn't get my walk in with "Sarge the speed demon" at lunch. The only exercise I got was walking up the flights of stairs a couple of times. It is a new little routine we are doing to get off our butts and procrastinate working for a few minutes.
Today is the first day of the parent involvement day at my son's preschool. For the first hour we do projects with our kids and then the parents split off and go to a parent education group. I have been in the class now for 2 years. The first 2 years was because I loved the teacher and this year I didn't get off my ass and register for normal drop 'em and leave 'em preschool. So now I am stuck with the following parent types:
1. The possessive mom. She refers to her child as "My (insert child's name)". example...."My Charlie plays soccer" "My Charlie loves school"
2. The overprotective mom. She doesn't let her child watch TV, eat junk food, she follows her child on the playground, and picks and chooses their friends. (thankfully this type stays far away from my kiddos)
3. The drama mama. Nothin' but drama in their life. Someone always has an issue.
4. The slutty mom. This is the mom that comes to preschool in short skirts and boobie shirts. FYI....preschool boys really do notice boobies.
5. The mom the won't shut up. Zip it. I don't want or need your unsolicited advice.
6. The annoying mother. I couldn't think of a better title for this one. She is whiny, and repeats questions to her kids in a whiny tone. "Lily, do you want your coat honey", "Lily, what sound does a dog make", "Lily, what is that over there". STFU lady!!
7. The slacker mom. **adjusting my crown** I simply send my kids to preschool to get out of my hair for 2 hours and so they can play with their friends. Kindergarten prep? who cares! Parent ed? who cares (especially being as perfect as I am). Ha!
It is going to be a long long year. At least I will have lots to blog about. I am catty like that.
Have a good weekend. No workouts today unless obsessive cleaning counts for something.