1. Wearing jeans on a 4 mile brisk walk is not ever recommended unless you want severe undercarriage chaffing. *walking like a cowboy*
2. Eating stuff that tastes "off" might be an indication that the food spoiled and you can plan on being on the toilet the rest of the day. *ugh*
Yesterday's walk was great. We did 4 miles during our lunch hour. I only changed my shirt and wore my blue jeans out for this stroll. Not smart. I could have started a forest fire with the friction from my thighs.
Today's walk was nice. Not as fast but still feel like I worked hard. I did 2.11 in 34 minutes. The only running I did was to dodge oncoming vehicles.
I love September. The students return and it makes for great humor. On our walk yesterday, I was laughing the whole time. Freshman, gotta love 'em!!!!** Here are a few helpful tips for the new kids on the block.
1. There will be none of this "on your left" stuff when you are riding a bike on a pedestrian sidewalk. There is a bike path 2 feet from the sidewalk. No need to run down walkers.
2. Texting and walking. You are going to trip and fall and I am going to laugh my ass off.
3. Ladies....just because something is made in your size does not mean you should wear it.
4. Another one for the ladies, pull your pants up. As much as I love seeing your back tats, your ass crack is not that attractive (especially while riding your bike).
**I was a Freshman once and did stupid stuff all the time. I think that is my ticket to make fun of the noobs.
That is all the random BS I have for today.