Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I LOVE Target!

Who doesn't love a trip to Target. I am a self proclaimed junkie that is in need a a 12 step program.
They have everything a person could want.....literally.

On my most recent visit to Target, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this and this. I did take photos with my camera phone but they are a little blurry. I had to stop when an older couple and an employee walked by.....I didn't want to out myself as a total pervert. In true Carly fashion, I giggled and and laughed the whole time. What is even funnier is that I had to pull the information up online on Target's site and there are reviews for these products!!! Target.com really has a wide variety of *ahem* personal massagers. The REALLY have everything!

This is damn good reason to get a Red Card and start accumulating those points!

6 comments:

BeachRunner said...

LOL. They have everything. Are you going give us your product review?

Pokey said...

Who knew???? That is too funny.

Would have LOVED to have caught you taking a picture in the Target aisle.....LOL!

Marcy said...

OMG!!! They have the vibrating ring there?!? WHAT THA?!!? I am SO going to be on the lookout next time I go. You know what's funny is that when I got to Target I always have the kids so you can only imagine what kind of delinquent I look like trying to scope out those puppies while the 2 chicken mcnuggets are in the cart :P

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Can't say that I've ever stumbled across those are the local Target, but I wasn't exactly looking either.

I usually hang out in the athletic clothes area.

Shosh said...

They have that at my local CVS and I do giggle. I would probably have to wear a disguise in order to actually buy it. LOL

RunningNan said...

hell.. 12 steps wouldn't help me. I was in target right after my stent was removed. Infact, I almost collapsed in pain right infront of the ice cream freezer!