Monday, September 29, 2008

Is it Monday Already?

I can't get moving this morning. I have the windows open and the cool air is coming in. It is the perfect day to stay in bed, or at least sleep in until 7:00AM. *dramatic sigh* That is not going to happen. I will at least pay a visit to Blog Land before my days really gets moving.

Here is the good, bad, and the ugly weekend recap.

The Good:

I lost 2.2lbs at Weight Watchers on Friday.

The Bad:

I was so overscheduled this weekend that I decided not to workout.

The Ugly:

I had a little too much fun catching up with my girlfriend on Saturday night that I was worthless on Sunday. Momma's head was killing her! Damn that Two Buck Chuck.

I didn't fall off the wagon this weekend but I was not strict following the program. I still journaled and I watched my portion sizes, but I did over over my daily allotment. I am back to being at it today. I know from my previous attempts on Weight Watchers that if I am too strict and too by the book that I am just setting myself up for failure.

Today's big goal is to sit down and and make a schedule so I can keep my sanity. I cannot go on being this frazzled all the time. I am also going to take Baby Diva on a walk while the other two are in school.

I am still catching up with everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

16 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Congrats on the loss.
2 Buck Chuck probably left a wicked headache, but hopefully you had fun.

Marcy said...

Hey, you had fun though, right? LMAO!

BeachRunner said...

Nice job on the -2.2

Jess said...

What's a Sunday without a hangover?

D10 said...

Way to drop 2.2. You should be proud of yourself. You deserve to have a night of fun! Hope you have a great week.

chia said...

Yaaaay celebratory libations! Congrats on the loss girly!

Shosh said...

CONGRATS ON LOSING 2.2 THIS WEEK!! GO YOU!!!!

Good idea on making a schedule and understanding that you won't be perfectly on program.

Have a good Monday.

Tammy said...

Congrats on the loss!

Viv said...

Great job on the loss! I am not seeing anything else is bad the loss is what you wanted.

N.D. said...

Great job on the loss!!! :) Hope you got going!!

mommie2lea said...

Congratulations on your -2.2!!! I have also had my issues with Joe and his 2 Buck Chuck, so I have felt your pain... ugh.

Stace said...

Congrats on the loss!

Pokey said...

awesome weight loss!!!!

thebets said...

Yay for your loss this week! Good work!

RunningNan said...

I'm catching up too! Congrats on the loss. That's way awesome!

RooBabs said...

Right on! Congrats on the loss. Gotta love the honeymoon period. = )