- Get up at 5AM and do DVD
- Eat a sensible breakfast
- Meal plan and grocery shop in the 2 hour window of preschool
- Cook dinner
What really happened:
- Woke up late and had no time to do any sort of workout
- Ate Halloween candy and oatmeal for breakfast
- My 2 hour window of opportunity was sucked up by a preschool commitment
- Cooking???? hahahhaha.! I have NO food in this house to cook with. We had left over take out from last night. In fact the reserves are so low that I asked my son if he wanted cream of mushroom soup for his lunch. That little brat said no. hmmmmfp.
It turned out to be one of those days where I could not stop nibbling. The kids brought home lots of candy from our trip and I gladly helped myself to their stash. I then had this bright idea that I was going to walk after my husband got home from work. Nope. We had to run an errand as a family. When I got home. I was too tired and cranky to do anything....so I didn't. Now I feel just blech.
I am going to write this day off and do better tomorrow.