Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Found One!!!!!!

What do you think of this one???




I was laughing so hard I was hyperventilating. I don't know what was funnier,the outfits, the music, the tone deaf singer, or the commentary. The Ummmmmmmchiccassss are what really got to me. OH MY GOD I seriously might have peed a little. Sadly I remember this era.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I never even thought of checking out my Direct TV. I will have to bribe my 6 year old to teach me how to use the DVR. I am also going to check and see if the library carries any of them. I think I am too cheap to buy them outright.

I haven't done a recorded workout since I was knocked up with Baby Diva. That is where I had a standing date with Denise Austin *shudder*. I found that DVD looking for one of the kids movies today. I also realized that I had the Walk Away the Pounds series. I think I tossed it aside when I realized that all the back up workout peeps were using walkers and were older than my grandmother.

I am excited to check all of these out. Thanks for heads up!

15 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

DAAUUUMMM, ChicaBOOM BABY!!!

OMFG.....LOL....

Xenia said...

Holy hell! Can't stop laughing...and cringing.

D10 said...

Wow.....too funny.

RunningNan said...

Yikes. That's all I can say!

Marcy said...

Oh. my. GAWD! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Boom chicka, boom chicka, boom chicka . . . . .

And DON'T even get me started on the hair HAHAHAHHAAAA

Shosh said...

CARLY THAT WAS F'N HILARIOUS. Thank goodness nobody is in the office with me yet LMAOOOOOO

So...how did you feel after this workout? :-)

Helen said...

They say 15 minutes of solid laughing will burn about 40 calories so maybe this is better than you think!

Jess said...

They're SO tan!!

Catholic Runner said...

Hotdog! Is there anything better than white tights to showcase your thighs?

BeachRunner said...

ROFL. OK everyone hike up your white tights and clap along.

Shosh said...

Hey Carly...you've been tagged

chia said...

lol... Yoga Booty Ballet anyone?

How abouts that?

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Oh my gosh, that's some funny stuff.

Regarding your last post -

Before I started running, I bought several of "The Firm" DVDs which I still like for some strength work and cardio.

Earlier this spring, I was doing Zumba in a clas and I've thought about trying those DVDs. Not sure how the DVD compares to the class, but the class was a lot of fun (cardio - latin moves to music - better workout than it seems at first). You can get a feel for what this is by looking for it on YouTube

AKA Alice said...

LMAO - But ah Shiz...I watched this before going to bed...now I can't get this out of my head:

Take it up, take it up, take it down, down, down....

GAH!

N.D. said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious!! the videos that I've used in the past have been kathy smith from target- kickboxing.
Good luck!