1. I am a Sagittarius, my favorite color is blue, I can't pass up donuts, I love long walks, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
2. The music made by James Taylor makes me physically sick. I can't stand his voice. My friend made a CD for all her bridesmaids containing a James Taylor song. She remembered my hatred for his music and burned the same song sung by another artist. I wonder if it is because Carly Simon is my namesake?
3. I really really love Kraft Mac and Cheese. Or as my Baba calls it...Kraft Dinner. I try to avoid the stuff because I can seriously eat the entire package. It is like my crack. My kids and husband hate it.
4. I am a closet talk radio lover. I turn it on the car when no one is with me and then I turn it back to my old school rap station before I get out hiding the evidence.
5. I am a really boring person. I don't travel much, I have only lived in Minnesota, and I really don't have any spectacular talents. I am totally OK with this.
6. My two favorite outfits are my black yoga pants with my grey hoodie and my blue jeans with a black t-shirt paired with my North Face black fleece jacket. I know I am in a dire dire need of a wardrobe makeover! I am *this* close to being that mom with the jeans that go up to her boobs who also has the sweater vest with cartoon characters embroidered on it.
Thank you Shosh for tagging me. I really struggled with this today because I really am *that* boring and you probably already know all this stuff. I tag Tammy, Chia, Em, Alb, & Bubba.
In other news.....
I got my test results today. Negative. Woo Hoo! I don't have Cancer (although, I kind of knew that). I have a follow up to figure out the next step sometime next week. *Sigh* the drama continues. I just want it to be done
I hired a photographer to take our family portrait as well as getting a few of my kiddos. Yes, I have to hire someone else to take my kids pictures. They do not cooperate for me. Turns out they didn't cooperate for her either. We went here. It was a beautiful day. I just hope to have at least one photo that turned out.
Peace out. I am going to retire for the evening.