Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Six Random Facts About Moi:

1. I am a Sagittarius, my favorite color is blue, I can't pass up donuts, I love long walks, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.

2. The music made by James Taylor makes me physically sick. I can't stand his voice. My friend made a CD for all her bridesmaids containing a James Taylor song. She remembered my hatred for his music and burned the same song sung by another artist. I wonder if it is because Carly Simon is my namesake?


3. I really really love Kraft Mac and Cheese. Or as my Baba calls it...Kraft Dinner. I try to avoid the stuff because I can seriously eat the entire package. It is like my crack. My kids and husband hate it.

4. I am a closet talk radio lover. I turn it on the car when no one is with me and then I turn it back to my old school rap station before I get out hiding the evidence.

5. I am a really boring person. I don't travel much, I have only lived in Minnesota, and I really don't have any spectacular talents. I am totally OK with this.

6. My two favorite outfits are my black yoga pants with my grey hoodie and my blue jeans with a black t-shirt paired with my North Face black fleece jacket. I know I am in a dire dire need of a wardrobe makeover! I am *this* close to being that mom with the jeans that go up to her boobs who also has the sweater vest with cartoon characters embroidered on it.


Thank you Shosh for tagging me. I really struggled with this today because I really am *that* boring and you probably already know all this stuff. I tag Tammy, Chia, Em, Alb, & Bubba.

In other news.....

I got my test results today. Negative. Woo Hoo! I don't have Cancer (although, I kind of knew that). I have a follow up to figure out the next step sometime next week. *Sigh* the drama continues. I just want it to be done

I hired a photographer to take our family portrait as well as getting a few of my kiddos. Yes, I have to hire someone else to take my kids pictures. They do not cooperate for me. Turns out they didn't cooperate for her either. We went here. It was a beautiful day. I just hope to have at least one photo that turned out.

Peace out. I am going to retire for the evening.

13 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

I'll post Sat or Sunday about my facts about myself.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Oh, and I love Kraft Mac and Cheese too. So does D. We usually make 2 boxes, so I guess that means a box for each. We don't eat it often.

MCM Mama said...

Yay for negative results! Hope you get more answers soon.

I can't even be in the same house with someone eating the Kraft mac and cheese. It grosses me out THAT much LOL. And I so have that mom wardrobe thing going on too, sigh.

mommie2lea said...

I am so glad that your results were negative!

I am also a Kraft "Crack" and Cheese addict, and can't even keep the stuff in the house.

Shosh said...

You're not boring but there is a chance that I will be on the next plane out there to prevent your jeans from getting any higher :-)

My mom is a Sag too, you're great people (in my opinion).

I cannot wait to see the pics of your family.

Thank goodness your tests came back negative; even if you knew they would at least now you have confirmation.

Marcy said...

I'm glad your test came out neg ;D ;D

I am SOOOOOO LMAO at #2! Really? I'm not a big fan of his but his voice is alright I guess . . .

The other Carly said...

Um, you are far from boring!!

Tammy said...

First, great news about the test.

Thanks for tagging me! I'll think of some random facts today and post later this evening.

And, I can't believe it! We're too much alike!
I am ALSO a Sagittarius, MY favorite color is blue, I ALSO can't pass up donuts, I TOO love long walks, pina coladas, AND getting caught in the rain.
:P

Laura N said...

I learned lots of new stuff about you! I went through a phase where I was eating Easy Mac on a daily basis (this was pre weight loss). I used to love talk radio until they all poo poo'd the financial bail out & were crapping on the financial industry (which would be me and mine, thank you very much). Now I listen to CNBC on my PC all day instead of Laura & Rush & Sean. They can kiss my lilly white you know what.

Great news about the results!

BeachRunner said...

Yeah Baby!!! Negativo.

RooBabs said...

So glad that your results were negative, and great to learn fun stuff about you. I also tagged you, but in my retardedness, I forgot to stop by and actually let you know, LOL. (Yes, I usually take the short bus).

Anyway, my dad is a Sag, so they are near and dear to my heart (I also have a lot of Sag in my astrological chart- in fact, my rising sign is Sag, so that explains my fierce independence and my good luck at winning free stuff... my dad has that, too so maybe it's genetic and not astrologically related at all). = )

About your wardrobe, do I really have to send Stacy and Clinton your way? Do we need an intervention? Just kidding. Sounds like my perfect wardrobe (and perfect for Minnesota, too).

N.D. said...

wow, that's good you had negative results! That is scary.

Kraft mac & cheese - I always thought velveeta was better. But that's good your family doesn't like it!

I like James Taylor - but I grew up hearing him! My dad is a big fan.

Stace said...

Glad to hear your results were negative!
How funny! I can't stand JT either, and I love Kraft Mac & Cheese, though I haven't had it in a long time.