- I wonder if it would be appropriate to run down stairs and do my best Stuart Smalley impression while the rally is going on.
- Am I the only one that is more excited for the election to be over than getting a new prez? At this point, I don't care who gets in as long as the commercials stop.
- I killed two birds with one stone today at lunch. I walked close to 4 miles to the camera store and bought a new lens for my camera.
- I should have used the money I spent on a lens to buy a few pieces of clothing for myself.
- I LOVE Noodles & Company. I had it for lunch again today. I am completely addicted to the Med Salad. It is also very WeWa friendly.
- I am drinking water even though I would kill for a Coke right now.
- I can't stay focused enough crunch numbers today as I keep thinking about how I need to pull my Halloween costume together. Anyone else love to dress up as much as I do?
- Someone at work noticed that I am losing weight. I guess I am not seeing it yet.
- I STILL need to get to the grocery store. Tonight. It must be tonight.
- I really hate grocery shopping. It is my worst think in the world to do.
- I am thinking of sneaking downstairs during this rally to see if I see any famous people or if I can end up on camera somehow. I wonder if they have food down there? Hmmmmm????
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Stuck at Work
I am being held hostage here at work because of a political rally for Al Franken that is occurring in our building. Hillary Clinton is here so security is very tight. Since I really don't want to be fighting secret service to leave, I thought I would blog my random thoughts.