I stopped by Runner's Lounge today and the topic for Take it and Run Thursday was super powers. What super power would I choose to make me a better runner?
Hmmmmmm....If I were a running Super Hero what powers would I have? Since I am big into not having just one of anything....I have a wide array of powers.
- My first super power would be I would have the ability to run in a tube top, thigh high boots,and a cape.
- I would have a smell shield to block the odor of other runner's high fiber breakfasts and dodge the dreaded crop dust.
- I would grow a third foot to boot runners that rudely cut in front of me or decide to stop abruptly.
- I would have a force field that protected me from other runner's spit, snot, and other fluids. *shudder*
- My powers would get super charged when my alarm goes off at 5AM and I would up and out for the run.
- I would wear wristbands that shoot stuff at people that annoy me.
- I would only be able to survive on a strict diet of bar food and beer.
- Last but not least, I would be a time traveler. I would love to go back into time when I was in the best shape of my life and rewrite my running history.