Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Recap in Photos

Another weekend has come to an end. I can't believe how fast they can go by. I was so happy not to have a scheduled activity on the calendar. No soccer. No Football. No work. We headed north to hang out with my parents and we had an absolute blast.
Friday the kids and I played outside all day long. Saturday we went to Boo at the Zoo. Finally on Sunday we played in the leaves and enjoyed more time outside on a beautiful Fall day. Below are some of the photos from our trip.

Hey look, I am in a photo. Too bad the kiddos would not cooperate and look at the camera I was not kidding about my jeans and North Face Fleece. This is known as outfit option #1.

My 2 monsters. We hiked up a path to see the waterfall. BEAUTIFUL!


Here is a photo of my mother in her Indiana Jones costume. Doesn't she have a sweet ass? I am SOOOOOO KIDDING and SOOOOOO going to hell. This lady pictured above was on a man hunt at "Boo at the Zoo". You think the skirt was short, you should have seen the cleavage she was sporting. Yikes. My boys were even staring.

Here is a real photo of my mother and Baby Diva.

Baby Diva coming off of the sugar high. My friend made her flower costume. I love her hat!!!

Having fun in the neighbor's leaves!

In true Diva form.....

Here is a backside view of myself that serves as a motivational photo for not eating for a month, a reminder to get my hair foiled, and to show outfit option #2.....the grey hoodie.

Back to the grind tomorrow. I am beat!!!! I hope my husband enjoyed his quiet time this weekend. It is all over now! I passed those kids off to him like a hot potato. They were well behaved all weekend until they crossed the threshold onto our property....then all hell broke loose. Whining, screaming, and crying.....and the kids were worse. *putting in earplugs*

Hope to catch up on on my reading tonight!

16 comments:

MCM Mama said...

Great pictures! Baby Diva's so cute I almost want a third... OK, over that now LOL.

Love how you managed to wear both of your favorite outfits. We need to take you out shopping, girlie! ;o)

D10 said...

The pictures are great. Looks like you had fun. In true kid form, once they get home they transform back into I am not listening, I will do what I want, I fooled the grandparents ball of sweetness.

Al's CL Reviews said...

The pics rock!
Looks like you had a great weekend.

mommie2lea said...

Baby Diva's flower costume could not have been any cuter, and I love the pic of your boys in the leaves. I also am a woman of outfits, and all of them begin with jeans!

The link for the OHR program is http://www.coolrunning.com/major/97/training/swit0214.htm#run and it is down around the middle of the page. I did C25K first and then started this one. I am such a project manager (nerd) that programs like those work really well for me.

AKA Alice said...

You soooo made me laugh with Outfit Options 1 & 2...hahahahahahah...

Manhunter w/the skirt? There oughta be laws about that...

Your kids are completely adorable. Thanks for posting the pix.

Catholic Runner said...

Baby diva's costume is too cute!

fitncrafty said...

Love the photos.. Your daughter's costume is adorable.

Your outfit choices look a lot like mine. Except mine say YMCA on them...

Where are those fashion stylist's handing out credit cards.. certainly not knocking on my door.

BeachRunner said...

Great pics of a clearly great weekend. ROFL at the Fashionista "Mom" sporting the outfit of shame.

Marcy said...

OMFG CARLY! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA You are SUCH a woman after my own heart. I'm only sad that you didn't get a frontal pic of that chica! (Or maybe I'm glad?!? LOL)

That kids look so stinkin cute! Especially Baby Diva! What a little dolly!

Chris said...

Those are great pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast.

I can't believe how big the Diva is getting!

Shosh said...

You have beautiful children. Baby Diva is gorgeous as is your mom.

Love the Indian Jones costume...sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. LOL

You look happy and like you're really enjoying yourself, that is what is most important! AND remember that you did lose 4 pounds this week! That's awesome.

Jess said...

Great pics! Looks like a wonderful time!

Carolina John said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family. That indiana jones thing is hysterical. And my weekend went by too fast as well. Wow.

Nicole said...

OMG I am LMAO!

You are too funny.

GREAT photos.

Tammy said...

Love those pictures!
Baby Diva is adorable.

Laura N said...

OMG your kids are SO stinking gorgeous. Seriously, what dolls.

And, you know, they gotta get it from their mama. You guys look like you had a blast.