- I switched my work hours on Thursdays to accommodate my Weight Watchers evening meeting. I love my original leader so much that her meeting is worth getting up at the crack ass of dawn to get into work early.
- Because of my new early start I am drinking rocket fuel (aka a large Americano) to get me going today.
- I am not excited about weigh in today, but at least now I am armed with a plan going forward.
- I remembered to pack my lunch today.
- Because I am not busy enough, I decided to get a PT job for a little extra holiday cash and a discount.
- I can't believe I had to go through4 assessments, a rather challenging math test (I am a math reject), 3 interviews, and a drug test for said PT retail job. (I passed all of the above and got the job)
- I don't want to say this out loud but my Plantar Fasciitis feels like it is doing a little better. Stretch, ice, ball rolling, decent shoes....repeat. *knocking on wood and crossing fingers that I didn't just jinx myself*
- I have 2 meetings after work and I will not get home until after 10PM so my hubby is a single father today.
- Sarge brought in the book "My Life on the Run" by Bart Yasso. I am excited to read it even though it might take me a decade to finish it.
- Gingerbread is back at Caribou Coffee.....Lawd help me....I need to just bite the bullet and get it right away and eat zero point soup for the rest of the day.
- Running has taken a backseat to sick Baby Diva. That is an excuse...a valid one, but still an excuse.
- Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away! Let the good times roll and the vodka flow....Ha!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Carly's Thursday Mindless Babble
My mind is not functioning in complete sentences today so I am bullet blogging today.