- Reindeer Run 5K
- Valentines Day 5K
- Get in Gear 10K
- Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon
- I can do a half marathon with very little training
- Having a baby is more work than I remember. Baby Diva did NOT get her name because of her mild disposition. (she takes after her father)
- A 3 mile run is no match for a Chipotle Burrito
- Once you sign a volunteer form, you are screwed....be prepared to be stalked
- I whine about not wanting to run, then I whine when I can't run. I must just like to whine.
- Speaking of wine....2 buck chuck is not something to drink the night before a run.
- Strength train & Stretch. I am not 18 anymore and my almost 35 year old body needs more TLC (not THAT kind of TLC)
- Cross train....maybe a little Jazzercize?
- Train for races rather than just doing them
- Not over schedule myself. *thinking of ways to scare off PTA*
Thanks for a great year! I have loved all the comments giving me support and encouragement. I also love stalking your blogs for my daily dose of entertainment, laughs, and training tips.
C25k is on deck for this evening. Yesterday's workout was a 4 (ish) mile walk at lunch.
Have a great day!