Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photo Tag

Enough of the serious talk about being on a plan or finding my mojo....it is picture time! Dawn from Brownie Blog tagged me to post a photo. The tag rules were:
1. Pick the 4th folder on your computer
2. Pick the 4th Picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more peeps.

Here is mine. ..

I took this photo of a photo. This is hung in the hall way at my work. This is one of two pictures that cracks me up. Here we have a lady sharing a milkshake (giggle) with 2 boys. She has an awfully naughty look on her face and notice we cannot see her left hand. I think she is giving old four eyes some under the table lovin'. The other picture that I don't have is a guy sitting wearing a name tag reading "Dick Cox". I still laugh every.single.time.

Confession: This photo was really like #6 because #4 was not as cool.

I tag: everyone ('cause I want to see lots of pics)

15 comments:

Julianne said...

LOL... I just looked in my photo album and didn't like my #4 photo, either!!

D10 said...

I could really go for a nice shake, now.

Carolina John said...

that's cute! i think i'll give that pic tag a try.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

HAHAHA. I'm sure I don't have anything that interesting in my photo files...

RunningNan said...

I'll have to do this one at home!

Jess said...

Interesting tag!

cindy said...

Cute picture! I love this tag idea so I'm gonna do it too :-)

BeachRunner said...

ROFLMAO at "under the table lovin".

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO Carly!! The dudes look like pedophiles if you ask me HAHA

chia said...

LMAO... nope you don't want to see mine ;-)

Maybe I'll try the other computer LOL!!!!!

I just told Marcy.... I looked and went "WHO'S WHATS ARE THOSE?!?!?"

wow.

tfh said...

Love it! So funny. So random. Your analysis rocks.

Marlene said...

Great photo of a photo and you are totally right.

I'll post one later... pics are on the compy @ home.

Viv said...

HAHAHA it makes me giggle too.
Dick Cox I got that Bevais and Butthead giggle now.

Dawn said...

LOL! Not one of the naughty pics, but the woman in the middle looks like she's probably thinking naughty things! ;)

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

i think this was one of the best tags ever! how fun to see everyone's photos showing up. :-)