Friday, November 14, 2008

WTF Friday?!

Today's WTF Moment.......


This one was brought to you by my in laws. The photo below was taken today. The dog is alive and acting like her really well trained self. Don't all dogs beg for table scraps? hahaha!




My husband called and told his mother that Riley was still with us. She replied with something like save the card for when she really does go. OH. MY. GOD. (sweet thought about sending the card though) This is my TGIF photo of the day. I am jumping on Nikemom's bandwagon for the Friday photo.

I went to my WeWa meeting last night. I used my free pass to avoid the scale because I just could not take another hit yesterday. I had one of those days where EVERYTHING I touched turned to shit. I didn't want the gain I expected to be the icing on my cake. I could not have picked a better time to go to the meeting because they were taking about dusting yourself to keep going off after a fall. I was just the topic I needed as I was feeling like a big old loser. After the meeting my night got 100% better.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I don't have exciting plans for the weekend. Just catching up on some serious cleaning! Have a great weekend.

21 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I'm sorry Carly but that is too heelarious! So you'll just pull that baby out when the dog does go? Oh boy!

Viv said...

Save the card....LOL!

I love that pic the sandwich is getting violated by a look there.

Have a great weekend!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Save card...hahahaha!

Greg said...

Her response was such a mom comment. I can picture my mom saying exactly the same thing.

I personally like giving the wrong card to people on purpose. Once a buddy of mine had his gall bladder removed, so I sent him a card: Sorry For Your Loss. He liked it.

Runnergirl said...

HAHAHA~Save the card. Love the picture. Makes me miss my dog!
Have a great weekend!

Carolina John said...

haha, that's great! too funny. I thought stuff like that only happened to me?

RunningNan said...

I love the picture...

Glad to hear that the meeting was motivational!

tfh said...

Huh? Very funny!

Ah, in-laws.

Glad the meeting yesterday revived you. Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Oh wow. That is just weird!!!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

um, save teh card?!?!?!? LOL

BeachRunner said...

ROFL. WTF is right.

Shoe Running said...

OMG!!! That is sooooo funny! I love the pic of your pooch too...his eyes are so full of mischief!

Jess said...

That is the cutest pic ever!

But good lord, who sends sympathy cards in ADVANCE?!!

Perhaps you should send one to your FIL, and then say that you're just waiting for her to kick the bucket, so he can save it until then.

lilrunner N.D. said...

Um, you're right, WTF is that one!!!!
Your dog is sooo cute!!!

D10 said...

That picture is awesome! Did he get a bite?

MCM Mama said...

ROFL! At least she sent a card LOL. Glad your meeting saved your evening. Have a nice weekend!

Shosh said...

OK now that is comedy! Why in the world would they ever send you a card like that??

Your dog is way cute too. What a great picture.

I am so happy that you were feeling better after your meeting. Sometimes all it takes is a good topic to re-energize your weight loss dedication. Anytime you need support come by my blog, I am here for you every step of the way.

:-) Enjoy your weekend with you fam and very alive dog.

Marci said...

That is funny, why did they send a card like that?

thebets said...

Aw man...I hope your weekend got better!

chia said...

There's a hallmark moment for everything. Jeepers :-)

Your pup is skeery *tee hee*

RooBabs said...

They say, "it's the thought that counts", right? That is still pretty wacky, though.

Love the picture, but now I totally miss my yellow lab. They're such good dogs.

Glad your meeting was so helpful!