Why I am in pissy mood today:
- 3 kids with coughs and snotty noses
- I had to call Santa before 9AM, he has one less stop on his route this year.
- Below zero weather, windchill is -20 (I guess global warming doesn't effect Minnesota)
- 1 child informed me he could not find his backpack and he lost his hat and mittens as we are ready to walk out the door.
- My van doors are frozen shut (even after running to warm up and being out and about all day....still freakin' stuck.)
- I had to load 3 kids through the front driver's side front door. Not an easy task with 3 in car seats.
- Frozen doors do not make for easy school drop offs and pickups.
- I am out of pretty much everything food related at my house.
- Grocery store is out because I am not willing load kids and groceries through one working door.
- My bank got a new system and now all my electronic bills are going to be late. I am not happy because their "glitch" is going to cost me money in the form of late fees.
- Baby Diva is tearing apart my house faster than I can keep up with cleaning so I am not doing any more today.
My husband's "honey do" list just included one more stop tonight....the liquor store. Mama needs a glass of wine!
I had better go pack my gym bag for tomorrow. Sarge is going to make me walk at lunch no matter what the temp.