Friday, December 5, 2008

Photo Friday

It may seem a bit tasteless to post a picture of the dog we are putting down in a few hours, but this photo is one of the funny memories I want to cherish of my Big Yellow Dog.
Prior to having children, we actually dressed her up and took her trick or treating (yeah yeah we are those people). This costume was rockin' hippy dude complete with a doggie afro. I love how she looks completely stoned. She really gets into character. hahaha.

This photo always makes me laugh.

Posted by Picasa


Thanks again for all the thoughts and well wishes.

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

your brother said...

I am already missing my little "prick with ears"...

chia said...

Awwww, what a lover!

Marcy said...

Awwwwwwhhhhh (((HUGS)) Carly!!

tfh said...

Thanks for making us smile on a sad day for you. What a sweet dog.

D10 said...

Thinking of you all.

Nikemom said...

What a cutey!

Runnergirl said...

What a cute dog. So sad...we had to put our dog down last April...saddest day in my life! (he ate the neighbor's chicken, the whole damn thing).
Have a good weekend!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

What a fun memory.

Keep those good memories alive so you don't drown in the sadness.

*hugs*

Viv said...

Carly, what a great picture. I will be thinking of your family this weekend....

MCM Mama said...

LOL at the picture and {{{HUGS}}} for you.

Jess said...

Great pic! But awwwww, I'm nearly tearing up thinking of putting her down! I'm so sorry for your loss.