What was the outcome?
- 7-8 lbs weight loss. I didn't officially weigh myself before the program so my weight was scientifically calculated off the Wii Fit. I was happy it didn't insult me this time.
- My skin looks better if I do say so myself.
- I love sitting in a sauna.....except when crazy yoga peeps invade my space.
- I got full faster on the vegetables and rice than I ever would have on mac and cheese or fast food.
- I think my sugar crazies have calmed a little bit. I don't feel the extreme mood swings. (I still have them but not as bad)
- I will never look at EVOO the same again.
- I think I am now allergic to almonds. Go figure the only thing I enjoyed eating while on the program.
- I am still allergic to chicken. I gave it a whirl tonight and I had to grab the Benedryl. I was hoping that a good detox would reset my system to be able to handle some of my off limit foods. Nope.
Chubby Hubby also committed a week of his life to take part in Detox Mania 2009. I can't BELIEVE how good he looks. Asshole. Why do men lose it faster? Not fair. I think the thing that shocks me the most is that both of us were able to stick it out. Neither one of us have one hair of willpower and we are notorious for sabotaging the other. I also have to say, that Chubby Hubby did a lot less whining about the food. I was even sick of hearing myself.
While I was purging my system, I took a break from Ms. Michaels. Truthfully, I didn't have a lot of energy this week. Rather than doing nothing I fired up the Wii Fit and at least a little movement. My knees are still aching a bit and my foot is barking at me. I put making a doctor appointment on the agenda to get the issues looked at prior to me strapping on my Sauconies.
On a side note, one of the highschoolers was jabbing me and called me OLD. I asked "how old do you think I am?" *mistake, mistake, mistake* She replied "I think you are 45". That little runt (not the real word I was thinking)!!!! I told her that I was 35. Her response is "That is still old". The worst part about it is she asked another co-worker and she also thought I was 45. Not that there is anything wrong with 45, but I am a decade younger. I guess it is time for a little makeover. Geeze. Nothing like getting a bitch slap by a few highschoolers.