Remember all the candy from yesterday? This is the same candy that I vowed I would not touch. This is also the same candy that was send for my CHILDREN.
Yeah, I touched it.
Just one won't kill me.... When I snapped out of it, I there was a large pile of candy wrappers and I had to wipe the evidence of my caloric sin off my mouth. Don't worry, I justified my binge.
- I have PMS
- Chocolate is a good for the heart
- It is a holiday weekend
- Diva can't have peanuts yet so someone has to eat them
- I am saving the kids' teeth
- I am helping Chubby Hubby's weight loss journey
- The faster I eat it, the faster it goes away
- I would rather burn in hell than throw away a good Snickers bar (just kidding God)
- I worked hard and pre-burned off half the calories from working. (That counts right?)
Here is my plan:
- Force feed kids candy
- Back to veggies
- Lots of water
- She Devil DVD everyday this week
- Continue C25K
Happy Valentine's Day!!!