Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wild Wednesday

I cannot complete a thought today but I have boring details I want to blog about.


  • Yesterday, I completed Wk3, Day 1 of C25K. Sarge has been picking up the pace and pushing me. While I think she is a total bitch for running faster than I want to, I also have to thank her for the extra push.
  • I didn't run at all this past weekend. I was rebelling and cranky because I was tired. I worked a lot and I was feeling sorry for myself. I did do the Shred DVD....once.
  • I went to bed at 10PM last night and set the alarm for 12:00 AM. I woke up and registered for the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon. I hope I get in as it is based on a random lottery. Sarge also signed up. We are hopeful!
  • I woke up to a poop covered Baby Diva. She learned how to take her own diaper off. Yuck! I am bleaching the house right now.
  • I tried donating blood last night but got the boot as my hemoglobin was too low. Boo! I am a regular donor because I have a friend who would not be here if it wasn't for several blood transfusions. I told my mom that I am a donor and she asked how much money I received. She gasped because she thought I was "selling" blood for extra money.
  • Work is driving me to drink. My work computer crashed 4 times in the middle of important things I was doing. I am not getting a new one for 3 weeks.
Anyway...that is all the random junk I have for today. I have a house begging to be cleaned.

25 comments:

Melanie said...

ugh, i had my computer crash in Dec... not fun! Great job on the running though!

mommie2lea said...

Ah, I remember the whole diaper removal phase... I remember it with great disgust and some lingering gagging. I hope she passes out of that one quickly!

Marcy said...

OMG about the diaper. Isn't it always pleasant to find a big old loaf in the middle of the rug *puke*

Marlene said...

LOL @ "selling" your blood!

Good luck getting into the half!

lindsay said...

mm that diaper part sounds lovely. i hope the day has calmed down! work is driving me to drink too... in fact i stopped by the food store to pick up some beverages on the way home! ;)

D10 said...

It is awful when they learn how to take their diaper off! Have a great Thursday!

Johnny Vu said...

So yeah about babysitting Baby Diva... ummm errr... I will send Kristen... I am crossing my fingers for you and Sarge for the 1/2 Marathon...

Heather said...

I am dreading the day Sophie figures out how to take her diaper off . . . she's been working on it. Great job on the runs!

MCM Mama said...

Thankfully, my boys never pulled off a poopy diaper. Probably the only nasty thing they didn't do...

We are getting a new computer in a week and I'm not sure I can make it until then with this awful beast!

Good luck with the running and getting into the half!

wmd said...

I guess I am lucky... my son only sticks his hand down his diaper... he does not take it off.... yet.

Missy said...

Some good, some bad, sounds like you're hangin in there. Bless all you mommies out there. That, my friend, is a job I am NOT cut out for. I'm sure it all happens at real convenient times too!

Running Around Acres said...

Gross on Baby Diva - that is unDiva like. Glad I never woke to either of my kids doing that.

Jennifer said...

Great job running! Keep it up

Run Mommy said...

Good job on the running! My house screams for cleaning all the time - sometimes I answer, sometimes --not so much. :)

teacherwoman said...

Poop covered baby?! Oh no.

Diana said...

Baby poop....ah the good old days! Work stress sucks, I'm always walking down that road!

Dawn said...

LOL! The world of poop! I don't miss those days. The smell seems to take forever to fade doesn't it?

Good luck of the lottery for the Half! Hope you get in!

Kate said...

all that stress would make me want to eat a cake!

Congrats on getting a run in!

Tammy said...

Great job on the running!

And, thank you. Every time I start to get all sentimental about babies, somebody will remind me of some of the crap (literally) that completely changes my mind. The diaper removal phase was probably my most hated.
*herck!*

SuperDave said...

Good for signing up! I get so much more motivated when I sign up as opposed to being able to back out at a drop of a hat.

aron said...

diaper removal?? eeeek that doesnt sound fun! good luck with the half!!!

RooBabs said...

You're too funny setting your alarm for midnight to register for a race! Now that's dedication!!

So sorry about the poop incident. I was just reading another blog where the girl's dog was rolling in poop (of another dog), so now I have officially reached my poop quota for the day. Ick!

And look at the bright side, since you weren't able to donate blood, you can work out extra hard (I tried to run the morning after donating blood and I didn't last very long). And eat some red meat to bring up that heme count (with some orange juice or something).

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

I woke up to a poop covered Baby Diva.

Are you sure she wasn't just eating one of joySashaY's "Protein" bars?

Amanda said...

That's awesome that you donate blood. I used to but it has been awhile. Fingers crossed that you get in for the half!

X-Country2 said...

They flig poo?! That's why I don't have kids. :o)