- Yesterday, I completed Wk3, Day 1 of C25K. Sarge has been picking up the pace and pushing me. While I think she is a total bitch for running faster than I want to, I also have to thank her for the extra push.
- I didn't run at all this past weekend. I was rebelling and cranky because I was tired. I worked a lot and I was feeling sorry for myself. I did do the Shred DVD....once.
- I went to bed at 10PM last night and set the alarm for 12:00 AM. I woke up and registered for the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon. I hope I get in as it is based on a random lottery. Sarge also signed up. We are hopeful!
- I woke up to a poop covered Baby Diva. She learned how to take her own diaper off. Yuck! I am bleaching the house right now.
- I tried donating blood last night but got the boot as my hemoglobin was too low. Boo! I am a regular donor because I have a friend who would not be here if it wasn't for several blood transfusions. I told my mom that I am a donor and she asked how much money I received. She gasped because she thought I was "selling" blood for extra money.
- Work is driving me to drink. My work computer crashed 4 times in the middle of important things I was doing. I am not getting a new one for 3 weeks.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I cannot complete a thought today but I have boring details I want to blog about.