- Another month of no fast food. (2 months with no McDonalds is a new lifetime record)
- Completed 4 weeks of the Couch to 5k Program and I am now running for minutes at a time rather than seconds.
- I might have cracked the code to the Garmin (not getting cocky about that yet as the calibration is off)
- Signed up for the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon in June (I hope to find out today or tomorrow if I get in *crossing fingers*)
- I had a some weight loss but did not hit the 6lbs I shot for. Damn candy!
- Finish the C25K and start half marathon training (I do realize it is a big jump in goals, but it has been done)
- Drop the 6lbs that I hoped to lose in February
Today is the lottery and I will be stalking the marathon site to see if we hear anything (I am praying Sarge gets in too). I have no patience and this is killing me.