Friday, March 27, 2009

Photo Friday!

Yay!  TGIF!!!! I decided to cut the poor me crap and post some future blackmail photos of my first born spawn.  The Kindergarten program was last night and he was a lion.  He was a damn good one too!

He really got into the part.  

I love the sea of camcorders from proud parents.  We had double duty going.  Chubby Hubby took video and I did stills.  We are quite the paparazzo.
This dude is not going to be happy with his footage.  We were located right behind him.  My other children were not so quiet. He will most likely hear my children being their tame selves and he will hear me threaten a beating and  telling them the STFU.

Ahhhh fun times.    

I am feeling almost back to normal after this cold.  We are heading North for the weekend and I am plan to get my runs every day this weekend.  I really don't have anything blogworthy (do I ever).  Hopefully on Monday I will get to post about all the great runs I had (not the Hershey Squirts) and all the new clothes I bought.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

26 comments:

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Cute lion!

Good luck with running and shopping this weekend!

Diana said...

Have a great weekend!
I so remember these days of school plays!

D10 said...

Cute picture! Hope yo uhave a great weekend.

UNC just had an adult swimming class, but it took place last month, just my luck. Hopefully, they will have another that I can use as a refresher!

VeeGettingHealthy said...

That's the one thing I kinda miss about schooling my Tween at home - no school plays or recitals to attend. Such a sacrifice!!! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

raulgonemobile said...

Glad you're feeling somewhat better.. have a great weekend and some awesome runs

Melanie said...

sweet pic :) LOL at what that guy will have for audio! :) Have a great run and weekend!

Marlene said...

What a cute lion!

Have a great trip up north this weekend.

N.D. said...

sooo cute!!! enjoy ur weekend n running!!!

Non-Runner Nancy said...

OY you're heading FURTHER NORTH??? You Minnesotans are a hearty bunch.

I LOVE that lion. What a doll.

Carolina John said...

that's a mighty strong lion you've got there! my kids did a christmas thing with the kindergarten, and that was all.

Sarah said...

Awww...what a cutie! I always worry when I seat near a camcorder about what I may be caught saying. Your post made me laugh...good to know I am not the only one! :)

tfh said...

What an adorable lion. Have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

Awww, such a cute lion.

Have a great weekend!

aron said...

soooo cute :)

Oz Runner said...

love that lion picture!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

HAHAHAHA!! Hershey Squirts! I haven't heard that one since, like, Middle school!

I must bring it out of retirement!

Have a good, Hershey Squirt-less weekend, sister!

AKA Alice said...

Your son is adorable.

The 'rents who stand up w/the whole camera on a tripod thing going and who tape the whole production? I just don't get that...Do they really watch the whole thing again later? Do they send it to loving grandparents who do? I just record the parts with my star.. and still, I have a desk full of videotape that ONE DAY I'll make into a really fine iMovie production complete with dubbed music and subtitltes...really ONE DAY I will, then I can embarrass my kids when they graduate, or get married, or something like that, but that to THIS DAY, I still haven't watched them. They're just sitting in a shoebox by my desk. ;-))

Have a great weekend!

X-Country2 said...

School plays were the best! Cute pic.

MCM Mama said...

Cute! Have an awesome weekend!

lindsay said...

haha about the other guys video and your comments :)

little lion is adorable!

chia said...

I have a feeling that's going to provide many years of cock-blocking power for future girlfriend meetings!

teacherwoman said...

Love the Lion!

Jess said...

Ver cute lion!

Meg said...

Awww! So adorable! Hope your weekend was great!

Denise said...

What a cute lion!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

It made me LOL that some guy is going to have STFU on his video.

Cute lion!