Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday's Mind Dump

  • I just realized that I didn't blog about my almost 4 mile run last Sunday. I haven't been able to run since because of the crazy ass schedule I have had this week.
  • I have been living off of 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I look like shit and have been told I look like shit.
  • I am kicking myself for over committing yet again.
  • I think I should hold a time record for how fast I can inhale a $5 Footlong.
  • Baby Diva's latest talent that she showed off in Target was belting (grunting really) out the intro to "Smoke on the Water". I got some dirty looks.
  • I had a Lia Sophia party and got to see my neighbor's boobs. Yes, she flashed me. Lets say she had a little too much Captain Coke. I wonder if she is shocked at her purchases yet. I think I should write her a thank you note for the hostess benefits I received from her. I am still laughing from that experience....I can honestly say that was the most fun home party I have ever been to.
  • I am still working my retail gig but I cut back my hours significantly. I have decided to keep it until I reach my goal weight. Not only do the pay for half of my WeWa membership, but it is one hell of an incentive for me to get my ass moving so I can be done working 2 jobs.
  • I gained again at WeWa meeting and decided I needed to do something to get re-motivated. See above.
  • T-ball and Baseball season has started for the boys and I am wondering why the hell they need to play and practice more than 1 time a week. They are 6 and 4. Gah!
  • I am waiting on some news from my job whether or not my schedule will be changing or not.

19 comments:

Missy said...

Crazy ass schedule is right - 3-4 hours a night! No wonder you hold the record for inhaling food. Sheesh! I have no idea what Lia Sophia is but I need to find out.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Definately try to get more sleep. That should be your next priority.

Jess said...

I hope your schedule settles down some and you can get some more sleep!

RunningLaur said...

Hope your schedule gets better. Take a minute or two and take a breath for yourself!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Bullet point posts are the dead give-away of an over-extended blogging runner.

Flashed by your neighbor? Wow. All my neighbors are in like their 80s so i can't say I envy you ...

Lily on the Road said...

hahaha, at least Baby Diva has great taste in music...

hhahah, don't you love when the neighbours go apeshit...and buy stuff and you benefit...ya gotta love that!!

MCM Mama said...

Girl, you need to get some sleep!

LOL at your neighbor's antics. Glad you got a benefit out of it. ;o)

Megsie said...

Nicholas used to sing that too! Sorry I missed the meeting on Thursday. Did I miss anything important?

Heather said...

Crazy busy. That's one wild jewelry party. Hope you get a couple more hours sleep this week!

Melanie said...

i don't function so well on that amount of sleep! hope things ease up on ya soon!

D10 said...

You have been busy. Hope things start to slow down a bit. Enjoy the t-ball practices!

Lauren said...

I think we should have a $5 foot long eating contest. I'm pretty quick myself.

Anonymous said...

Another reason to be upset about having to miss the party...and don't worry, I won't ask you if you registered for the marathon on Friday : )

X-Country2 said...

Busy busy lady. You certainly need to get some more sleep. :o)

Sarah said...

I laighed about your Lia Sophia party...too funny! I have a Tupperware party every year...maybe I should start serving alocohol too. It would liven it up a bit. :)

Carolina John said...

now those are what i call some bullet points. get some sleep, will ya? if your work is as bulleted as your bloggin, you don't know what will come knockin'

allright, i was struggling to find a word that rhymed with bloggin and was funny.

lindsay said...

good idea about using the 2nd job as motivation for weight watchers! sounds like a very interesting weekend, i mean, you even got lucky!

raulgonemobile said...

Wow, someone said you looked like shit? Not nice.

As far as the flashing goes, nothing like that has happened at my wife's parties (at least that I know of). Maybe I should tell her to switch to Lia Sophia.

sue said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊