Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday's Crazy Eights

Heather at Junk Miles Tagged me for Crazy 8's. Since I have nothing constructive about running or weight loss to blog about today, here are my "8's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Summer with the kiddos and Chubby Hubby
  2. Grillin' and Chillin' as much as I can while the weather is nice
  3. Going back to work full time (should I feel guilty?)
  4. Being able to run without dry heaves
  5. Running Twin Cities Marathon
  6. Getting to my weightloss goal once and for all and being excited about shopping again
  7. Having my annual garage sale with my girlfriends. People watching, girl gossip, and wine at noon AND I get to declutter my house. Love this time of the year!
  8. Having a normal iron count and having my energy back

8 Things I Did Yesterday (not in this order):

  1. Lost my mind more than once
  2. Went to my final Orthodontist appointment
  3. Worked my retail gig
  4. Picked my son up from school
  5. Edited Photos
  6. Got my Jack Bauer fix by watching Tivo'ed 24
  7. Ignored the Stalker Schwan's Man
  8. Read blogs and Facebooked late last night

8 Things I Wish I Could/Want To Do:

  1. Stay injury free
  2. Clone myself
  3. Run and run faster
  4. Eat anything and not gain weight
  5. Hire a cook and a maid
  6. Travel more
  7. Have an unlimited budget for photo equipment
  8. Have the ability to say No once in awhile

8 Shows I watch (sometimes):

  1. 24
  2. The Office
  3. News
  4. Keeping up with the Kardashians
  5. The Soup
  6. Jon and Kate plus 8
  7. Biggest Loser
  8. Law and Order SVU

8 People I want to know more about:

TAG! You are it!


If you need a good LAUGH today....go here.

OMG...I am literally snorting at my desk because I am laughing so hard at some of these photos. A special thanks to BFF's Hubby for sending me that link. Sadly, I KNOW I could add a few of my own and fit right in with that site.

    20 comments:

    Marcy said...

    Awwwhhhh yeah that site is cool! No doubt I could qualify with some of my old skool pics :-X

    Melanie said...

    staying injury free is a good one! forgot that one! LOL Great list...it's fun to learn more about others this way.

    Marlene said...

    Love the lists. I hope you get your iron levels healthy again SOON!

    Heather said...

    Good lists - I'm so excited that you are running Twin Cities! Hopefully the weather will be good for you this year (as opposed to the last couple of years). :)

    Missy said...

    Great site...maybe I should donate a prom photo or two?

    Great lists - I don't even know how you find time to blog at all. Don't even tell me your addicted to Facebook too!?!?

    RBR said...

    I have a 80's shot of me with Farrah Fawcett hair and a hot pink JUMPSUIT (remember those sexy little numbers?) It would be quite a hit on the site I am sure.

    Hear hear! to eating whatever you want and not gaining weight!

    RunToFinish said...

    i wish i could get my girl friends to do a garage sale, that would be awesome!!

    Jess said...

    Good luck cloning yourself, and is there any way I can get in on this garage sale where you drink wine at noon?

    MCM Mama said...

    OMG I got so busy looking at that site I forgot to comment on your blog. Not only do I have pics that belong there, I spent a lot of highschool trying (and not succeeding) to have hair like the 80s pics on there.

    MizFit said...

    wait where is the REAL HOUSEWIVES? MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER?

    we're so different.

    yet so alike.

    bring on the maid.

    Diana said...

    I think I dated Brett!
    Nice lists

    Nitmos said...

    Ha cloning! I'd like to do that too...just to have some spare parts for later in life.

    lindsay said...

    lol about the schwan man. at least, if you were talking about the 'ice cream truck' man. i know they deliver real food too but we used to get those enormous tubs of ice cream when i was little.

    loved your 8's :)

    raulgonemobile said...

    Nice lists. Love the pics site, too.. holy crap, some good ones on there

    Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

    O, MULLETS!! APE DRAPES!1!

    What a GREAT site!

    That girl withe teh poodle hair!

    HAR!1!

    I can laugh because I'm pretty sexy, myself, for real.

    BUT EVEN I COULDN'T MAKE A MULLET WORK!1!

    Hahahahahaha!

    The Lazy Triathlete said...

    Great list. But please tell what the fascination is with Jon and Kate? I just find her so annoying.

    BTW, the photo of Debby looks like something from my HS graduation pics. I would not be surprised to find her in my yearbook.

    teacherwoman said...

    Lovin' the crazy 8's! I might have to do this one!

    E Mama said...

    Annual Garage sale..you too? Great List!!

    Denise said...

    I like the eat what you want and not gain weight. That would have to be on my list, too!

    X-Country2 said...

    These lists have been fun. "Lost my mind more than once". Hee!