Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Last night Chubby Hubby and I were watching SNL and saw this...

Warning....crass humor.



This made me spit my drink out. We damn near woke up the whole house up with our laughter. I got up this morning and wished my own mother a Happy Mother's Day by showing her this video. She only gasped in horror a couple of times but I think she got a kick out of it.

I celebrated my Mother's Day weekend with lots of junk food and drinks. There was not an ounce of exercise which I now regret. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. I will be drawing the winners of the YaYa B Greek Seasoning giveaway tomorrow.

14 comments:

Jess said...

That video just proves that Justin Timberlake can remain sexy even in gold chains and parachute pants.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kelly said...

I saw that video this morning. Awesome. Glad they did a sequal.

Marlene said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Missy said...

I caught it too, holy crap! I died laughing!!! Too funny.

MCM Mama said...

That's hilarious!

Happy Mother's Day!

AKA Alice said...

LMAO...and you showed your mother...that's just classic.

Here's to wishing you such a thoughtful son!

D10 said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

E Mama said...

I just love Justin!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

happy belated Mother's Day, that video was too funny.

Heather said...

I love that video. Happy Mother's Day!

Carolina John said...

oh that's good stuff. hahah, rolfmao.

Tammy said...

LMAO! Love it!

aron said...

omg my friends just sent me that and i was dying laughing :)

hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!!

lindsay said...

haha funny vid! your weekend sounds like mine - too much eating and not a single calorie burnt. :( here's hoping we both get back in the groove this week!