HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Chubby Hubby called out to me last night and said "Carly, don't kill Diva in the morning". The following photos show off her latest artwork. SOMEHOW a pink crayon ended up in her bed....hmmmmm, I wonder how that happened. I had to grab my camera to document the damage caused by this terrorist toddler. She is going to be the one that kills me.
Now for my GIVEAWAY!
(Don't worry she is not the prize for my very first giveaway..........although the thought did cross my mind).
Not one, but THREE lucky people that leave comments will win a bottle of YaYa B Greek Seasoning.
Since the weather is finally nice in Minnesota and
It is made and distributed by a local Minnesota family. For more information and some fantastic recipes, please check out their website and/or their fan site on Facebook.
Leave me a comment if are interested in winning. I will randomly draw the winning names on Monday.
- I go back to work full time on June 1st. I have a whole other post dedicated to that.
- Sarge and I have recruited a bunch more people to run Twin Cities Marathon with us. It will be fun to have a big group.
- Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd are coming to the Minnesota State Fair! I am getting tickets the second they open tomorrow! I love me some Kid Rock and is there a better song than Free Bird???? Music, mullets, and cheese curds!!! I can't wait.
- Running is going well, but my mileage sucks ass. Nothing much to report there.
- No review yet of the Oikos yogurt because I can't find the stuff....It is not at Super Target.
Have a great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!