- I recovered nicely from my half marathon. I was only sore for a few days and then resumed workouts on Tuesday.
- The secret is out....I have to confess, it was really me that ran and not Marley. ha!
- I made it to the gym 2 times this week for a lunch hour workout. I only did 20
minutes on theelliptical machine and I was dripping with sweat.
- They serve grilled burgers and brats outside the gym's entrance. Talk about temptation!!!
- I turned down the following favorite treats:Chipotle (twice), DQ (twice), McDonald's
(twice), Drinks (once), and candy. A little post-it by my desk that reads "Florida 9/2/09!" keeps me a little bit in check.
- Noweight loss again this week. At least I didn't gain. I am frustrated but I am not working the program as designed. I am on a mission to record every bite of food thisweek.
- It has been in the 90's and humid. I am never happy with the weather in Minnesota.
- I am jumping for joy that the baseball and t-ball season is OVER! It is not that I didn't love watching my kids play, it was the running 3 nights a week and having to divide and onquer to get the boys to their games whichwere sometimes at the same time.
- Work has been crazy. I have so much on my desk that if I put in 80 hour weeks I would still be buried .
- Michael Jackson. Anyone else sick of the constant media coverage? I am never happy when someone dies and I would never wish it on anyone but I don't give two shits thatMJ is gone. I had the Thriller album when I was a kid, but I was never a huge fan. He gotreally really weird and I tuned out.
I am heading out of town again this weekend for wedding. My plan includes a little running, a little photography, and a little hanging with old friends. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
Good luck to everyone racing!