Friday, July 17, 2009

Food Foto Friday...


I had to share a picture of my breakfast. A chocolate scone. This photo does not do it justice. The devil made me do it and it was worth every single Weight Watcher point. How many points? 14!! I will be eating very light for the rest of the day. It was still worth it.

It has been kind of low key week. I have been under the weather with a fabulous Summer cold thanks to Baby Diva and under the gun with work deadlines. Since the cold has settled in my chest I have put running on the back burner this week. Zero miles logged so far. I am going to adjust my long run schedule for this weekend. I am going to redo the 9 mile run that I did this past Sunday and push out the scheduled 12 miler to the next week.

Weight Watchers was good this week. I am down 5 lbs! My self-imposed kick in the ass worked and started the scale in the right direction. I have to admit having people jump on board at work is helping stay on plan. Everyone has been bringing lunches and exercising on breaks. Next week I am hooking up with the group known as the Sweatin' to the Oldies Crew and we are heading back to the gym.

My neck is 100000% better. I saw the miracle worker 2 more times and I can actually turn my head. I feel great!

I am so glad it is Friday!!! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

19 comments:

Jess said...

Glad the neck is better and congrats on the 5 lbs loss! You deserve the scone!

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that your neck is doing better! Congrats on the weight loss!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

5 lbs?!?!! woot!

glad the neck is better too.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Yep. That scone looks worth it.

You know, it probably cured your neck. Scones have magical healing properties.

Not as much as beer, though - get a grip, sister! Beer is the miracle worker!

Carolina John said...

Good job on the 5 carly!! i can't believe one scone was 14 points. better hit those progresso 0 point soups.

TNTcoach Ken said...

TGIF and we can all turn our heads.........

Shannon said...

Great job on the scale. I hope your feeling better and back to running soon.

mommie2lea said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on 5 lbs. gone! Ad that scone looks like a 14 point slice of heaven to me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kelly said...

5 lbs?! Holy weight loss, Batman! Great job! Keep up the good work (but now I'm craving chocolate).

teacherwoman said...

Ooh. that looks yummy! Glad your neck feels 10000% better! :)

Marlene said...

5 lbs! W00t! Congrats!

Stacey said...

That scone looks yummy! Great job on the 5 lbs!

Megsie said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Good luck with the 9! mile run this weekend!

AKA Alice said...

LOVE scones. That one looks yummy.

Did you ever find out what caused the neck pain?

RBR said...

Good God that looks good! I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express this week and finally succumbed to the cinnamon rolls yesterday morning. 10 friggin' points! Needless to say I had to use some flex points to get through the rest of the day.

Great job on your weight loss!

D10 said...

Yay for the neck feeling better. Must be so nice to be able to turn your neck.

X-Country2 said...

Mmmm chocolate breakfast baked goods. Excellent call!

Megsie said...

Hey, I had a chocolate chip scone for breakfast today. I make them for everyone's birthday breakfast. Yum. Nine miles after a break? YIKES. How are those legs feeling? I ran my measly 40 minutes today after a 5 day hiatus and I thought I was going to die, has advil worked?

Al's CL Reviews said...

Woohoo!