Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Little Note


Dear Coworker that Uses Alli,

I commend you for taking the initiative to control your weight. I wonder if you read the fine print of the package? Especially the part that reads about the warnings, specifically the part about loose oily stools. As a person that shares the office rest room with you, I would really appreciate a double or triple flush after a bathroom break. I don't appreciate walking into a toilet stall with orange oily residue in the bowl. Thankfully there was a clean stall open, however, others had the same surprise upon entering the ladies room. I do have to show some appreciation, because after I was done gagging and dry heaving, I lost my appetite and didn't eat my lunch. For that, I thank you.

All the best with your weight loss efforts, you certainly are helping me with mine.

Regards,
Carly

14 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

OMFG... yet another reason i'm thankful to work at home, and not use a public washroom while at work. ewwwwwww

WADDLER26.2 said...

OMG---- I've read those warnings.

Diana said...

Everyone needs to stay FAR away from that stuff. If losing weight was as easy as taking a pill.....well, we all know the rest of that line!
Just put down the fork and get off the couch-stop making the pockets of losers who run big weight loss companies any fatter than they need to be!

Megsie said...

Hmmmm. I guess I will be skipping Breakfast...

E Mama said...

Ha Ha Ha!! I worked with a lady who took this and "pooped" her pants in the grocery store check out. From then on she carried a spare pair of pants and undies in her car.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone was so desperate to lose weight that she would carry extra clothing in case she pooped herself while out in public. I am thoroughly disgusted and glad I was not in line behind her! I am also not looking forward to coming back to work now Carly!! At least you know it wasn't me : )

Lynnderful said...

Xenical does the same thing. The thing of it is, if you don't eat greasy foods or foods with high fat content, it will not have this effect. So that tells me that they are still not making good food choices. Save the money spent(and embarrassment) on pills that make you "leak" greasy orange residue and poop your pants and buy some fresh fruits and veggies.

AKA Alice said...

LMAO...orange oily residue...ewwwwwwww!!!! ((shuddering as I comment)).

Johnny Vu said...

so it looked like pizza grease?

Al's CL Reviews said...

I think the Alli person in our building missed the toilet all together, and hit the floor this morning.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Your co-worker sounds HAWT?

What other hubba-hubba discharges does she have?

So the stuff does work ... but only fo whoever uses the toilet after the alli-user.

The pill that just keeps giving, right?

Dawn said...

eeeeeewwwww!!!!

eyesonthehourglass said...

oh goodness, I just found you're blog and that just gave me the biggest laugh...thanks!

Rozette said...

Too funny and so true.

Fluffy in Seabrook