Wednesday's Random Thoughts:
- Kids are HOME! Everyone had a great time! People at work kept telling me how "relaxed" I looked. It is amazing what a break will do to a person.
- Must finalize Birthday Extravaganza. 3 parties, 3 cakes, 20 kids, and 1 bounce house...all in one day. Note: find nearest liquor store.
- I must clean and shop for said party.
- When am I going to run???
- Kids are leaving again tonight. One more night of relaxation. When they return, I get 2 extra kiddos. OMG!!! 5 KIDS! Relaxation O-V-E-R!
- Weight Watchers is going to be a joke this week....eating/drinking marathon with Chubby Hubby was fun.
- Wonder if I can clone myself to get through the stack of work at the office?
- I am going to sneak a quick workout in at lunch. 20 minutes on the elliptical machine = 1 Dilly Bar from DQ. Damn you co-workers that bring treats!
- Off to do my to do lists