Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Wild Wednesday in Bullets

I am up to my ears in to do lists, so it only seems appropriate to write a blog post in the same format.

Wednesday's Random Thoughts:
  • Kids are HOME! Everyone had a great time! People at work kept telling me how "relaxed" I looked. It is amazing what a break will do to a person.
  • Must finalize Birthday Extravaganza. 3 parties, 3 cakes, 20 kids, and 1 bounce house...all in one day. Note: find nearest liquor store.
  • I must clean and shop for said party.
  • When am I going to run???
  • Kids are leaving again tonight. One more night of relaxation. When they return, I get 2 extra kiddos. OMG!!! 5 KIDS! Relaxation O-V-E-R!
  • Weight Watchers is going to be a joke this week....eating/drinking marathon with Chubby Hubby was fun.
  • Wonder if I can clone myself to get through the stack of work at the office?
  • I am going to sneak a quick workout in at lunch. 20 minutes on the elliptical machine = 1 Dilly Bar from DQ. Damn you co-workers that bring treats!
  • Off to do my to do lists

20 comments:

Eliza said...

Great list! :)

Marlene said...

You are one busy mama!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

good luck with everything! glad you got some relaxation in though :)

Carolina John said...

FREEDOM!!!!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I like your list!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Now I remember why I don't do list!!!! Good luck.

Missy said...

Crazy but good times!

Heather said...

You've got a lot on your plate! Since you'll have 5 kids anyway, why don't you take mine for one more??? She's really good, I promise. :)

D10 said...

Sounds like you are going to have the party of the summer! Good luck.

Janice {Run Far} said...

most entertaining to do list, at least more then mine.

AKA Alice said...

Sometimes when there are more kids over, I think it's less work for me because they entertain each other better...but it depends on their age too.

Good luck with that list. You are a busy girl!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

F*cking co-workers!

What happened to the agreement not to bring in treats?

Wasn't that you?

I could be thinking of someone else ...

Marci said...

3 parties, 3 cakes, 20 kids?!! Nuts!

MCM Mama said...

Wow! I thought my life was crazy!

E Mama said...

Good luck with all that!!

Jess said...

OH! A bounce house? Can I come?

RunToFinish said...

oh figure out the cloning would you

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

from zero to five kids....talk about a re-entry to non-stress-free living!

Weight Control Help & Strategies said...

Awesome list!

Emmett said...

I have never ran in a marathon, I plan to in December.