- Last week I gained 7lbs. Yes, 7-FREAKIN'-POUNDS! My WeWa leader looked at me with horror and offered me a hug.
- I felt sorry for myself and named last weekend "the weekend of gluttony".
- I am back on track as of Monday and I had a little redemption at my meeting last night. I am down 3lbs.
- Diva turns 2 tomorrow. I can't believe how fast these last 2 years have gone by. I also can't believe I am still trying to use the "I just had a baby excuse". ha!
- I am a much happier person now that I am not training for this race. It added more stress than I thought it did.
- It has been almost a month since my last run. I am pretty much starting over again. I am OK with that. I am doing it for fun now.
- I have been to the gym 4 times this week. If I go 8 times in a month, I get $20 bucks. It is worth it considering my gym membership ends up costing 39.98 a YEAR if I meet that quota.
That is all I have right now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!