Friday, October 2, 2009

Introducing Goldy's Foto Friday

I always look forward to Fridays in my office because I always wonder what that crazy Goldy Gopher is going to do.   Fridays bring out the maroon and gold spirit and our little blow up Goldy is decorated with a new theme each week.  Today he is the referee for the big upcoming Vikings/Packers game .   This game will need a strong referee because we have once, twice, ok who is counting retired QB.  Anyone else weirded out that Favre is now wearing purple?

Funny...I didn't get any Viking stuff in the picture.   Ooops, I hope that isn't a bad sign.


3 comments:

Saface Macdonald said...

Gooooooooo Vikings!
Have a great weekend!

Jess said...

It is weird to be rooting for Favre now. And I always like to say his name like Ben Stiller does on There's Something About Mary: "Brett Fav-rah."

Nat said...

I ran across your blog - I agree, Favre looks a little weird in the purple. But, goooooo vikes!